We offer Virtual assistants for:
Our VAs delivers customer service, operations support, and other administrative tasks via a mix of live chat, instant messaging-based solutions, and phone call handling.
Hours of services
The hours-of-service regulations focus on when and how long you are allowed to drive by placing specific limits on the amount of time you drive your truck and how many total hours you can work before you are no longer permitted to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
A dedicated VA (compliance specialist) will –
- Handle hours of service data management and compliance on your behalf
- Analyze and audit HOS data and will interpret the analytics and spot compliance gaps that could put your fleet at risk of an audit or intervention
- Identify the most significant compliance risk to your fleet, so you establish priorities to focus your efforts where there’s an immediate need.
Freight Agent Support
- Identify safe carriers for freight services, develop business relationships with carrier contacts, and negotiate pricing agreements and contracts.
- Create, coordinate, and manage pick-up and delivery schedules, coordinating with shippers, carriers, dispatchers, and customers
- Resolve freight discrepancies and keep relevant parties apprised
We provide the following types of VA for administrative tasks at a trucking company
- Dispatch Executive
- Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules
- Updating customers on the status of shipments, and assisting with other inquiries
- Sales Executive
- Maintain current clients, generate leads and attracting new prospects and develop a sales pipeline
- Night / Afterhours Dispatch support executive
- Taking calls from freight brokers, drivers and customers
- Certified Accountant
- Handle invoicing, load factoring, record keeping and data entry